GREENSBORO, N.C. – The Guilford College Volleyball Team (16-7, 8-3 ODAC) remained tied for third place in the Old Dominion Athletic Conference as it defeated Emory & Henry College (8-15, 4-7 ODAC) by a 3-0 score on Friday evening.
FINAL SCORE – Guilford 3, Emory & Henry 0 (25-18, 25-22, 25-12)
LOCATION – Greensboro, North Carolina
VENUE – Ragan-Brown Field House
RECORDS – Emory & Henry (8-15, 4-7 ODAC); Guilford (16-7, 8-3 ODAC)
Emory & Henry Individual Leaders
- Sophomore middle Makayla Payne (Bristol, Va.) led the way with seven kills and added a block while sophomore Marigrace Grow (Fairfield, Va.) posted six kills.
- Freshman setter Abbie Dillon (Goodview, Va.) dished out nine assists and had seven digs while freshman setter Marissa Snapp (Chuckey, Tenn.) went for seven assists and three digs.
- Senior libero Lauren Coolidge (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.) notched at team-high 13 digs in the contest.
Guilford Individual Leaders
- Christian Ritter recorded a match-high 14 kills and completed the double-double with 12 digs.
- Tina Eucker had 23 assists, two aces and seven digs while Bryce Smith contributed 17 digs.
- Emory & Henry will step out of league play on Tuesday when it visits Maryville (Tenn.) College. First serve between the Wasps and Scots will be at 7:00 p.m.